Overnight Skin Rescue Treatment
This age-defying treatment leverages concentrated probiotics and natural peptides to renew the look of skin and aid with the appearance of lines, wrinkles and dull tone.
Suitable for: dry, normal, combination, sensitive, mature skin
of women would recommend to a friend after just 1 use
of women said their skin looked and felt smoother after 4 weeks
of women reported firmer looking skin after 4 weeks
What are the probiotic strains in the Overnight Treatment? How will they benefit my skin?
This cream has three probiotic strains that work together to nourish and protect your skin and provide visible anti-aging benefits:
- +Bacillus Coagulans Ferment is clinically proven to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size, redness, and roughness. In a 28-day randomized, double-blind and placebo controlled study, women saw a 48% decrease in the appearance of pore size, a 63% decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and a 33% decrease in the appearance of redness. In the same study subjects saw an over 20% increase in hydration.
- +Bifida Ferment Lysate helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier function.
- +Lactobacillus Casei & Lactobacillus Acidophilus help to nourish and smooth the skin, and helps ease dry skin discomfort.
Does the Overnight Treatment have a scent?
This treatment is our most potent one yet, with powerful actives and 3 strains of probiotics which work to visibly improve pore size, target fine lines and wrinkles, increase cell turnover, and help to increase skin’s elasticity and firmness. Due to the potency and clinical benefits of this formula, some customers may find the scent to be more noticeable than other TULA products. If you do observe a scent before use, it should begin to fade soon after application as the actives begin to regenerate your skin.
What is the texture of this product?
This treatment cream is creamier, richer, more emollient than a typical moisturizer in order create a stronger barrier to lock in the active ingredients as you sleep. The unique texture is formulated to work all night long, without evaporating, to ensure you wake up to a brighter looking, more youthful looking appearance.
Can I still use TULA’s Hydrating Day & Night Cream?
Absolutely. Our Hydrating Day & Night Cream pairs perfectly with the Overnight Treatment to deliver all-day skin nourishment and protection. If you have both products in your regimen, we recommend using the Day & Night Cream as your standard day-time and night-time moisturizer. Two to three nights per week, use the Overnight Treatment instead of the Day & Night Cream for intense hydration and age-defying benefits.
Can I use this product with a serum?
Yes, this product can be used after your favorite night-time serum. We recommend using it with the Volume Defense Serum.
- Visibly targets fine lines and wrinkles, helps boost skin’s firmness and helps reveal a healthy glow overnight.
- Clinically proven to help reduce pore size.
- Specially formulated with multi-strain probiotics to leave skin nourished and balanced.
- Suitable for all ages and all skin types – ideal for anyone seeking a more potent age-defying treatment.
How to use
Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin before bedtime.
- Bacillus Coagulans Ferment (probiotic strain) helps decrease pore size, and improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C visibly boosts skin’s brightness and helps to fade dark spots.
- Indian Gentian (botanical extract) helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently increase cell turnover and smooth skin texture.
- Blend of watermelon rind and fruit extracts provide an instant and prolonged hydration boost.
Bifida Ferment Lysate
Helps improve skin barrier function
Lactobacillus Casei & Acidophilus
Helps with skin nourishment and smoothness
Bacillus Coagulans Ferment
Helps with hydration and improves the appearance of wrinkles
- natural fragrance
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Bacillus Ferment, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylheanoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Maltodextrin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Peg-100 Stearate, Clyceryl Stearate, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaisononanoate, Lactobacillus, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Retinol, Plankton Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine Ferulate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Augustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactose, Milk Protein, Swertia Chirata Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract, Yogurt Extract, Hedychium Spicatum Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pulmeria Rubra Flower, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/leaf/stem Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Linum Usitatissium (Linseed) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Ethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limoene, Linalool, Bezyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, BHT, BHA, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891).
After just 4 weeks, the majority of women said their skin looked 5 years younger, with renewed radiance and a youthful bounce. 92% agreed their skin tone looked hydrated, healthier, and more even.
All results are based on a 4-week, independent, blind consumer use study of 30 women ages 35-55.