Kefir Moisture Repair Pressed Serum
Kefir-infused all-in-one product moisturizes and nourishes. Unique solid texture transforms into a velvety serum as it melts into your skin.
Suitable for: dry, normal, combination, sensitive, mature skin
of women agreed their skin no longer felt dehydrated, dry, or tight after just 1 week
of women agreed their skin felt like it is was wrapped in comforting hydration after just 1 week
Can I use this with the Illuminating Serum and Volume Defense Serum?
Absolutely. Each serum is unique in the way it helps treat your skin. To use all three serums together, apply the Volume Defense Serum first to help with fine lines and wrinkles. Apply the Illuminating Serum next for an instant glow and to reveal radiant skin. Use the Kefir Moisture Repair Pressed Serum at the end for all day moisture.
- Serum-moisturizer hybrid quenches even the most parched skin.
- Kefir complex helps to calm and soothes distressed skin.
- Melts with your skin's natural temperature to activate botanical oils and active ingredients.
- Helps to visibly firm skin, soften lines and wrinkles. Decreases the appearance of pores, and improves the look of skin's tone and texture.
How to use
Use as a one-step serum/moisturizer morning and night. For extremely dry, chapped skin, layer on top of moisturizer to seal in hydration.
Product tip: Due to the hybrid texture of this product, it’s perfect to re-apply to chapped areas of the face throughout the day, as needed.
Kefir is a fermented milk drink which dates back to the 1800's. It's extremely rich in probiotics, vitamins and minerals and is known for its immense ability to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Kefir Hydro Complex contains 4 powerful strains of probiotics sourced from Kefir provide exceptionally deep hydration and soothe the skin.
- Ceramide Complex prevents damage caused by drying and irritation.
- Arctic Winged Kelp visibly helps promote skin elasticity, radiance and firmness.
- Weightless Botanical Oils deeply nourish chapped, irritated-looking skin.
Bifida Ferment Lysate
locks in moisture to promote hydration and more even, balanced tone function
Kefir Hydro Complex
promotes soothing hydration, skin barrier protection
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Methyl Trimethicone, Undecane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Jojoba Esters, Tridecane, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'Abeille, Dimethicone, Nylon-6/12, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Polyglycerin-3, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera/Wax, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Ceramide Np, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Kluyveromyces/Lactobacillus/Lactococcus/Leuconostoc/Saccharomyces Milk Ferment Filtrate, Lactic Acid, Retinol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
100% of women agreed their skin felt smoother and more hydrated.
All results based on a clinical consumer study of 20 women, aged 35-65 over 1 week.