Travel Size Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum
Refresh the look of tired, aging eyes with this transformative caffeine-packed eye serum. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness.
Suitable for: oily, dry, normal, combination, sensitive, mature skin
of women agreed that this serum provides an instant burst of hydration
of women agreed that their under eyes looked smoother immediately after one application
of women agreed that the cooling applicator helped to instantly refresh their eyes
I already have an eye cream. Should I still use the Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum?
Yes. Serums also allow for layering so that you can increase the treatment potential of your eye cream. Use the lightweight serum first for the skin to quickly absorb the powerful anti-aging formula, and then follow up with eye cream for all-day hydration.
When should I use the serum?
For best results, use the eye serum twice per day, in the morning and at night.
Can I still use concealer with the Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum?
Absolutely. The lightweight serum is easily worn under your makeup. We recommend putting on your concealer after applying the eye serum and allowing the formula to dry.
- Blurs and relaxes the appearance of lines and crow’s feet, and helps to reduce the look of puffiness in the eye area.
- Peptide Complex targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 100% natural, multi-strain probiotics promote deep hydration.
- Ideal for those seeking a powerful anti-aging eye treatment to awaken the look of tired eyes.
How to use
For maximum results, dispense a generous amount over the entire eye area. Use morning and night.
- Albizia julibrissin extract (Extract from the Tree of Happiness) fades the look of dark circles, revealing brighter, more even-toned skin.
- He Huan Ma (ancient Chinese medical herb) Helps revive the appearance of drooping eyelids and the delicate eye area.
- Caffeine reduces the appearance of puffiness in the under eye area.
- Chrysanthellum Indicum extract helps to diminish the look of under-eye puffiness.
Bifida Ferment Lysate
Hydrates and locks in moisture.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Micrococcus Lysate, Retinyl Palmitate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Lactic Acid, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Algae Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Yogurt Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Vegetale, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Darutoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
91% of women agreed that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles was reduced after using the eye serum for only 4 weeks. The majority agreed that the bags under their eyes were less noticeable.
*All results are based on a 4-week, independent, blind consumer use study of 30 women ages 35-70.