Try Before You Buy FAQs - Clear Complexion Kit
We can’t wait for you to try our best-selling Clear Complexion Kit with our Try Before You Buy Program!
How it works:
1. Head over to our Try Before You Buy page.
2. Click “Start Trial” to add the Clear Complexion Kit to your cart.
3. When you proceed to checkout, only the cost of shipping will show as your total.
4. Your order will ship within 3-4 business days via USPS Priority Mail.
5. Once you receive your order, start to enjoy your Clear Complexion Kit. Start with the Purifying Cleanser to remove makeup, dirt and cleanse pores. Apply Resurfacing Gel to a cotton pad and glide over face. Massage in a dime-sized amount of our lightweight Gel Cream for instant and sustained hydration. 1-2x per week, use the Exfoliating Mask for extra exfoliation. Email our Customer Care team at email@example.com with any questions on how to make this kit a part of your existing skincare routine.
6. If you love the kit and decide to keep it, you will be charged just $39 at the end of 14 days after your order date. That’s 25% off the regular price! Then receive $25 towards your next order on tula.com. If, for whatever reason, the cream is not a perfect fit for you, initiate a return with our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 calendar days of your order date. They will send you a return label to use as well as further instructions.
Your Try Before You Buy period starts the day you place your order and lasts for 14 calendar days, with the final total being charged on the 15th calendar date. For example, if you place your order on October 1, your Try Before You Buy period is from October 1 - October 15. You would need to initiate your return on/before October 15 to avoid an unwanted charge for keeping your order. Otherwise, your card will be charged $39 for the order on October 16.
Directly after you place your order, there will be a $43.99 pending authorization on your banking statement. After you place your Try Before You Buy order, you will notice a $43.99 temporary pre-authorization to validate your form of payment. This authorization will drop off your account in 48 business hours depending on your financial institution. The only charge we make immediately is for the cost of shipping, $4.99.
We accept the following payment methods for Try Before You Buy: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
We do not accept: Prepaid cards or PayPal.
Changing Your Form of Payment
If the card you used to pay your initial shipping charge is no longer valid to pay the remaining $39 after 14 days, please reach out to us and we will work with you to update your form of payment. If we attempt to charge your card after your try on period is over and the card is declined, we will reach out via email asking you to update your card information.
Combining Promotional Offers
We believe that our Try Before You Buy program is more special than any coupon we can offer. For that reason, promotional codes and gift cards may not be applied to any Try Before You Buy order. We are so excited for you to try our best-selling Hydrating Day & Night Cream that we let you try it, the first time, risk-free.
When your Try Before You Buy order is complete after 14 days and you still have the order you will be charged the remaining $39 (plus tax if in PA or NY). Some banks will label this charge as a "recurring" charge. Don't worry, you have not subscribed to an auto-delivery service!
When you first place your Try Before You Buy order, you are only charged the initial shipping charge. After 35 calendar days you will be charged the remaining $39, and some banks might categorize this as a "recurring" charge. Since you already paid the shipping for this order 35 days before, the bank sees the final payment as a "recurring" charge. We will not be sending you another product, or charging you for anything you did not purchase.