Exfoliating Treatment Mask
Detoxifying bentonite clay mask provides gentle exfoliation and purification without stripping the skin of essential oils.
Suitable for: oily, normal, combination, sensitive, mature skin
of women said they would recommend this mask to a friend after using it just once
of women said this mask left their skin feeling smoother but not stripped or dry
of women said they would purchase this mask again after just one use
Does the Exfoliating Treatment Mask contain plastic microbeads?
The health of the environment is very important to us, which is why we don’t use plastic microbeads in our formulations. The microencapsulated beads in our mask are plant-based, biodegradable, and environmentally-friendly. These gentle exfoliators are also enriched with jojoba oil and Vitamin E, which help to instantly hydrate your skin after use.
Will this product help with bad acne marks and an uneven skin tone?
The Exfoliating Treatment Mask is the perfect TULA product to help visibly reduce acne marks and create an appearance of even skin tone. The mask lifts off debris and draws out impurities, to reveal a more even skin tone.
Is this product okay for sensitive skin?
Yes! This mask is gentle, yet effective. It detoxifies skin without drying it out. TULA products are specifically designed to be gentle on your skin. Every formula is clinically tested to ensure it is non-irritating and non-sensitizing. In fact, recent research shows that topical probiotics can help with sensitive skin, thanks to their ability to help soothe and calm the skin.
- Lactic acid and Bentonite clay gently peel away impurities and debris.
- Plant-based, biodegradable beads release hydrating nutrients including Jojoba and Vitamin E to help visibly calm skin.
- Contains our signature probiotics to leave skin nourished and balanced.
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages – excellent for anyone seeking visibly firmer skin with more even tone and texture.
How to use
Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for five to ten minutes. Dampen fingers and gently massage the product into skin. Rinse well with cool water. Can be used two to three times per week.
- Bentonite clay detoxifies the skin and draws out impurities.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) and Camelina sativa seed oil have antioxidant actions that protect the skin and provide anti-aging effects.
- Turmeric root is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce visible signs of inflammation.
- Probiotics protect against harmful bacteria and restores skin’s natural balance.
- Retinol (Vitamin A), a known anti-aging powerhouse, helps provide visible anti-aging benefits such as improved tone & texture, and visible reduction of wrinkles and firmness.
Bifida Ferment Lysate
Helps improve skin barrier function
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Kaolin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Yogurt Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Sand, Xanthan Gum, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green).
100% of women said they would recommend this mask to a friend after using it just once.
All results are based on a 4-week, independent, blind consumer use study of 23 women ages 25-60.